So you’re here reading this because you’ve been feeling depressed lately and you suspect you may be suffering with depression.
Let’s look at some of the feelings you’ve been having and how they are affecting your day to day life. For instance:
- Do you find it difficult to get out of bed in the morning to face the day?
- Do you feel as if there is a constant weight on your shoulders?
- Are you neglecting or avoiding close friends and family?
- Are you having sleeping difficulties?
- Are you having problems concentrating?
- Do you not enjoy hobbies/interests as much as usual?
- Do you feel like you have nothing to look forward to?
However the fact that you have found your way here shows firstly that you recognise that you may have a problem and secondly that you are prepared to get help. The next step is to call me on 0403 197 533 for a completely confidential obligation free chat or contact me via the online contact form below.