For many of us the time we spend at work combined with the time we spend travelling to and from work often exceeds the actual “waking” time we spend at home. Our work becomes an integral part of our lives. The relationships we establish at work form an important part of our social identity and can sometimes lead to stress and discomfort.
Here are some of the major issues you may have at work.
- Is it difficult to have a work-life balance?
- Has a colleague or manager been mentally, physically or
- socially threatening?
- Do you feel insecure in your job?
- Are you dealing with being made redundant?
- Do you have difficulties concentrating at your work?
- Do you have difficulties falling or staying asleep due to worry about work problems?
Workplace Stress is a rapidly growing problem with many personal, financial and social factors associated with our careers. Given the amount of time many of us spend at work we owe it to ourselves to ensure that we can deal with and work related stress which may be impacting our professional and/or our private lives.
If you suspect that workplace stress is affecting your life call me on 0403 197 533 or contact me online via the contact form below.